The Peel Everyone is Talking About
Download manufacturers leaflet HERE
BioRePeel is an innovative peel treatment, using patented 2-phase technology. This provides a bio-stimulating, revitalising, and peel-like effect. The combination of these components results in a mild exfoliation, stimulating the biosynthetic process, restoring the structure of the skin. This process decreases damage from UV light, pigmentation and acne scars and effectively preventing the ageing of skin. The treatment is suitable for all skin types, including those with fine line wrinkles, acne, fresh scarring, and blackheads.
The synergy of the individual components of the product restores the optimal physiological conditions of the skin, making the product no longer just a peeling, but a complete medical aesthetic and dermatological treatment, ideal for every medical need thanks to its antioxidant and moisturising action.
- Exfoliating and keratolytic action promotes cell turnover by removing the outer corneal layer cells with selective action on corneocytes’ junction bonds.
- Active ingredients’ derma functionality contributes to a profound stimulation of skin replication and biosynthetic processes.
- Dissolves bonds between cells allowing it to gently slough off that dulling, top layer of skin, to reveal a smooth and glowing underneath. No needles, just painless, fast-acting results.
- Moisturises, lifts and brightens skin
- Improves skin tone
- Instant results with NO injections
- Zero frost effect
- Little to no downtime post-treatment.
- Stabilising And Protective Actions
- It prevents trichloroacetic acid oxidation and stabilises the formulation separating the aqueous phase from the oxidating atmosphere inside the vial. It consequently improves the performance and effectiveness of the product.
- Filming And Vehiculating Actions
- It reduces trans epidermic water evaporation and assists active principles vehiculation.
- Regenerating Action
It restores and maintains cutaneous hydro-lipidic film.
- Moisturising Action
- It increases hydration through direct and indirect mechanisms.
- Bio stimulating Action
- It stimulates fibroblasts’ activity and activates cutaneous proliferating and biosynthetic processes.
- Revitalising Action
- It increases cellular turnover and production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Keratolytic And Peeling Actions
- It removes outer cells of the stratum corneum by breaking corneocytes’ adhesion bonds. This process promotes active principles penetration.
- Anti-Aging And Antioxidant Actions
It reduces fine lines by neutralisation of free radicals.
- Anti-Acne Enlarged Pores Comedones
- It helps with the battle against acne, it eliminates comedones and it has an astringent effect on enlarged pores.