PROFESSIONAL, PROFITABLE AESTHETIC DEVICES
Using a combination of IPL and RF as described above, hair loss can be seen even after the very first session. The treatment acts on the hairs that are currently in the growth phase, which will typically fall out in the days to weeks following treatment. Other hairs not in the growth stage continue to grow normally but will be affected on subsequent sessions. Eventually, after a small number of treatments, there will be no more visible hairs remaining
An important advantage that E-LIGHT hair removal technology has over traditional laser is that it is the only method that is effective for blond, brown and dark hair.
The number of E-LIGHT hair removal sessions depends on the type of hair, the density, the method you were using to shave, the area to be treated, the sensitivity of your skin and the response of your body to the treatment. With our E-LIGHT machine, minimum 10 sessions are usually required to get the desired results. However, clients with lighter hair will expect to undergo more treatments than the standard treatment numbers for darker hair.
Our therapists will advise you on the frequency of treatments throughout your sessions. In facial areas, we recommend performing the sessions every 4-6 weeks, and other large body areas every 6 weeks. E-LIGHT technology can treat virtually the entire body.
- Avoid waxing, chemical peels on treated areas
- Shave your hair one day before your appointment
- Do not fake tan your skin or sunbathe
- Make sure your skin is intact without contagious skin conditions (such as herpes, or cold sore)
- Exfoliate the area once any redness subsides, approximately one to two weeks after your laser hair removal appointment.
- Avoid extremely hot showers or baths for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing for the first 3 days
- If discolouration/pigmentation occurs to the affected area, apply vitamin E or aloe vera to encourage soothing of the skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least two to four weeks after the treatment.
- If you have undergone laser hair removal in a facial area, mineral makeup may be applied within the first 48 hours, but other cosmetics should be avoided until the skin has had time to heal.
- Keep away from deodorants for at least three days to avoid causing irritation.
- It’s important not the scratch the affected area. Scratching or causing a scab to arise may result in scarring.
- Give your body 24-48 hours rest from excessive exercise, the gym or the sauna – these can all cause irritation.
How Does Laser Carbon Skin Rejuvenation Work ?
This new, revolutionary Carbon Peel Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Southampton treatment shrinks pores, reduces the appearance of fine lines and imperfections and makes your skin look and feel firmer. The treatment produces great anti-ageing effects on the face, neck, chest and hands.
As the carbon is targeted by the laser, it blasts away dead skin cells, blackheads and effectively exfoliates the skin. The result is softer, more radiant skin.
The heat produced by carbon peels has 2 additional benefits. It reduces the P.A bacteria responsible for acne, reduces pore size giving a more even skin tone.