Skin Booster Infini AquaBooster
SKIN BOOSTING, HYDRATING IMPROVES RADIANCE, FIRMNESS & TONE IMPROVES FINE LINES & WRINKLE
A deeply revitalising product based on stabilised hyaluronic acid. It is dedicated for intense regeneration and hydration.
Revitalizing booster based on stabilized hyaluronic acid (20mg/ml, 1x1ml) provides immediate rejuvenation and hydration of the skin.
The use of an outstandingly content of hyaluronic acid provides a deep regeneration of the skin structure and excellent results after just one treatment.
WHO IS IT FOR?
INFINI Aquabooster brightens, plumps, and redensifies the skin from within. If you have any of the following then this may be the treatment for you.
Perfect if you want to look glowing and luminous for an upcoming event, such as a wedding
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Biorevitalising actively promotes revitalisation and rejuvenation. The uniqueness of the product lies in the stabilised hyaluronic acid chains, which not only ensures immediate rejuvenation and hydration of the skin but also visible improvement in tension and density.
Aquabooster restores natural volume and creates a smoothing effect by using high concentrations of soft cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a slow metabolic process.
INFINI Aquabooster’s unique formulation of high concentration hyaluronic acid ensures in-depth reconstruction of the skin structure, with visible effects after just one treatment.
Results are seen within a couple of weeks, improving over several weeks to provide long-lasting results of up to 12 months.
No, however it does contain hyaluronic acid.
Aquabooster can treat fine to moderate lines and wrinkles, sun-damage, dryness, sagging, lack of luminosity, and loss of skin elasticity in:
- The face
- The hands
- The decolletage
- The neck
It can also be used to:
- prepare you for a special day such as a Wedding or birthday, adding instant plumpness and luminosity to the skin
It takes around 15 minutes.
You cannot have it if:
- You are pregnant.
- You are breastfeeding.
- You are under 18 years of age.
- You are currently unwell in any way (cold etc).
- If you are currently – or have, in the past 18 months – used Roacutane (an acne treatment).
- You have a hypersensitivity to the product or any of its excipients.
- You have a known history of keloid scarring or hypertrophic scarring.
- You have active skin eruptions at the site of proposed treatment – such as cysts, pimples, rashes or hives.
- You have any bleeding disorders.